For a fresh start in the new financial year of India, everyone is looking for opportunities to boost their financial position. But before making any plans, you have to keep a list of holidays in April 2022 in your mind.
Here we have compiled the list of all banks and public holidays in April 2022. This list will help you set up your plans in advance.
List Of Bank Holidays In April 2022
Banks will be closed across India on these respective dates:
- 2 April 2022: For the celebration of Gudipadwa and Ugadi, there is been a bank holiday in several states of India.
- 3 April 2022: Sunday
- 9 April 2022: Second Saturday
- 10 April 2022: There is a festival of Ram Navami and Sunday on the same date. So, the banks will be closed all over India.
- 13 April 2022: Banks will be closed in the Assam region because of the Bohag Bihu festival.
- 14 April 2022: There are different festivals from different regions on this day. Mahavir Jayanti, Dr Ambedkar Jayanti, Tamil New Year, Vishu Festival are the most common festivals celebrated on this date. Banks will be closed in several states of India.
- 15 April 2022: Good Friday is a national holiday except for Jharkhand, Haryana, West Bengal, Tripura and Himachal Pradesh.
- 17 April 2022: Sunday
- 23 April 2022: Fourth Saturday
- 24 April 2022: Sunday
- 29 April 2022: On the occasion of Shab-i-Qadr and Jumat-ul-Wida, There are holidays in several states of India.
There are so many bank holidays this month, so make your financial planning carefully.
List Of Public Holidays In April 2022
Public holidays for some specific states are mentioned below:
- 1 April 2022: Odisha observes this day as the state holiday for celebrating Odisha day.
- 21 April 2022: Due to Guria Puja, banks will be closed in Tripura.
There are only two public holidays for Odisha and Tripura this month.