There are so many tools behind every eye-catching piece of art that made it happen. And in the makeup world, our makeup brushes are the tools! Consider about it, can you get a perfect face makeup without using any brush? From applying brush to your eye makeup, the right makeup brush is everything you need to do a flawless makeup.
Most of us underestimate that with every touch, your skin cells, and oil stick on the brush. Even it can also be a breeding area of germs if you are not using your makeup brush for a longer run.
What happens if you don’t disinfect for a long time? You are putting all that germs, dust first on your cosmetics, and then on your skin. Doesn’t that seem like welcome to clogged pores and blemishes?
Now that its high time for you to disinfect your makeup brushes! Read on to know a few steps to make a DIY makeup cleaner at home!
DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner:
What You Need:
- Spray bottle
- Disinfecting wipes
- Essential oils (optional)
- A bowl
- Disinfecting liquid
- Rubbing alcohol
- Take a bowl and put 3 large tbsp each of rubbing and disinfecting alcohol.
- Add 2 drops of essential oils you want and mix properly.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and mist in on your makeup brush.
- Take a clean tissue or a disinfecting wipe and rub it on your makeup brush. Repeat this 2-3 times if necessary.
Voila, your makeup tools are clean now! You only need a minute to make a DIY makeup brush cleaner and cleans the brush. So, try this at home and say goodbye to germs and bacteria!
Stay Clean, Stay Safe!