No matter what the season it is, this one dark lip colour trend has transcended seasons. In contrast, most of the girls prefer pink and nude colour palette and occasionally apply dark side. As with everything beauty, there is no limitation that who can and should apply dark shades of lipstick, or how dark is only for special occasions.
But if you are someone who doesn’t try dark-lip colours yet, then there are a few simple steps that would ease your experimenting with your lip colour.
Let’s Look At The Do’s And Don’t’s Of Wearing A Dark Lip:
1. Make sure to choose a colour according to your skin tone. Apart from that, it would be best if you considered the shade in contrast with your skin tone. So, if you have bright skin, you could opt for a matte finish or velvet, which makes your lips pop.
2. If you have a dusky skin tone, then you could go for a dewy finish or satin, which will make your lip colour strands out.
3. While wearing a dark lip, follow these steps- exfoliate your lips, apply lip balm, blot it off, shaping your lips with a lip pencil, and then put the colour.
4. If you are going to apply a dark shade without wearing any makeup, we still suggest you apply some mascara and Kajal to offset the lip’s starkness.
5. Don’t forget to do a teeth check. Do check your teeth and clean the inner part of your lips numerous times before stepping out with the look.
So are you ready to wear the dark lip?