World Chocolate Day, also known as International Chocolate Day, is celebrated every year on 7 July. Needless to say that any special occasion is incomplete without chocolates. It has always been a favourite dessert and a great gift option as well. Many just eat a bite or have a big chocolate bar whenever they crave for sweets.
Besides, chocolate is good for health, especially dark chocolates. Did you know dark chocolates are healthier than apples? Yes, you hear right. Dark chocolates are healthier than apples as it has more antioxidants than apples. They are also packed with other nutrients such as copper, iron, zinc, and so on.
For chocolate lovers, this day serves as a big reason to eat chocolates and chocolate-based dishes. If you are also one of them and love having the chocolate dishes, you are at the right place. Here we are offering an amazing 3 ingredient DIY chocolate recipe. Read on for a recipe:
3 ingredient DIY Chocolate Recipe:
This amazing DIY chocolate recipe is very easy to make. Serve them plain or add some raisins, chopped nuts, dried fruits, or shredded coconut. There are plenty of toppings and options if you want to vary each time when you prepare this yummy sweet treat.
All You Need Is:
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 5–6 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (use 6 if you like them, extra sweet)
How To Make:
- Mix all three ingredients in a medium-size bowl. You need to mix all the ingredients well. You can use a hand blender or whisk by hand.
- Take the fun molds and put the mixture in it. Keep in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- Now your 3 ingredient DIY chocolates are ready.
Watch The Video: