Celebs are a big fan of one beauty hack that they use before every event, and that is dunking your face in a cube of ice. This helps to get back the lost glow and improves the blood circulation to the face. Now, we’ve explored this amazing hack and have come up with 2 effective and easy ice masks.
What’s the best? These ice masks are super easy to prepare and apply. Let’s know more about ice masks:
Goodness Of Coffee:
- Take one cup of water and add two tablespoons of coffee into it.
- Now add a few drops of any essential oil you want.
- Put the mixture on the ice tray and let it freeze.
- Take out the cube and gently massage on your face and you’ll be amazed, we guaranteed!
Coffee is known to boost blood circulation. It also helps in soothing the skin and provides numerous anti-ageing pros.
Glow With Turmeric:
- In a bowl, add one teaspoon of turmeric with half a cup of milk and water each.
- Now add a few drops of any essential oil that you want. Also, you can add honey if your skin needs moisturisation.
- Pour the mixture in an ice tray and keep it for freezing.
- Now use it on your face and massage in an anti-clockwise motion.
Turmeric has antibacterial properties that make your skin glow and helps in combating acne. Honey and milk are great moisturisers, which makes this mask great!
Aren’t they amazing? So, try these ice masks at home and get flawless skin and rosy glow.