Make a little effort to make your hair soft and shiny instead of those dry hairs; Most of the people do not have the characteristics of these hairs naturally beyond the child’s years.
Fortunately, using the full range of treatments is possible to restore both the softness and glow to your hair, many of which you will find the ingredients that are perfect for your hairs in your home only. You can also get smooth hair by avoiding damaging practices like regular hair straightening, using hair dryer etc.
Have a look at these effective remedies for your dry hair
Apply coconut oil to your dry hair
Coconut oil helps in getting rid of your split ends and gives your hair a smooth texture. Coconut oil should be crude (unrefined), otherwise, it will not absorb into your hair as it should. Your main target is to give condition to your ends to eliminate dryness; the scalp is the place where your most natural oils are and they will not need to pay much attention.
For a successful coconut oil treatment you should do the following:
• With warm water, wash your hairs.
• Crumple one spoonful of oil one time at the ends of your hair. Avoid touching your scalp with oil.
• Allow the oil to rest on your hair for at least thirty minutes.
• Rinse off your hair with cold water, then shampoo and condition like normal.
• Dry your hairs with a towel around it.
Deep condition your hair with eggs
Eggs are probably one of the best elements to nourish and shine your hair. Due to being a good source of protein, fatty acids, and lecithin, the eggs help in the repair of damaged and dull hair by adding moisture and glow. Eggs also help to make your hair thick and strong.
1. Crack 2-4 eggs (decide, according to the length of your hair) in a bowl.
2. Put olive oil in the bowl, it is enough to cover the yolk and whisk together. Make sure the solution is blended well.
3. Shampoo your hair in a little warm water and then mix in your hair.
4. Allow it to rest for 5-6 minutes.
5. Rinse your hair again with little warm water.
6. Finally, rinse with cold water.
Also Read: Apply These 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Chapped Lips This Winter
Mayonnaise contains amino acids, proteins, and antioxidants that make your hair strong, soft, healthy and bright.
1. Use one-half cup full of mayonnaise as required for the length of your hair.
2. Apply it on freshly washed, moist hair.
3. Cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 30 minutes.
4. Wash your hair thoroughly by using cold water and light shampoo.
5. Repeat this remedy on a weekly basis to enjoy bright hair.
Use yogurt as a deep conditioner
Yogurt or curd can make your hair soft and glow while repairing damage can also be done. Make sure yogurt is plain, with no additives, otherwise you will end up with more sugar and food colors in your hair that is something you want the least. Use plain yogurt that works very well.
1. Brush your hair properly.
2. Spread the yogurt on your hairs.
3. Tie the hairs with an old hair band and put your hair in a pony or bun.
4. Let the yogurt stay on your hairs for 20-30 minutes or until it becomes hardened.
5. Shampoo and condition of your hairs.
Make a treatment that contains Aloe Vera and honey
Take conditioner, alcohol-free Aloe Vera gel, and honey in equal ratios and mix them together. Aloe Vera is a perfect conditioning and rebuilding agent, and honey is an excellent ingredient that adds shine. You can also change aloe Vera for jojoba oil.
1. Massage the mixture into your dry hair.
2. Leave the mixture in your hair for 5-10 minutes.
3. Rinse your hairs with shampoo and conditioner.
Beer works as an excellent hair tonic. Proteins in beer (hopes and malt) help repair damaged hair particles and provide nutrition for hair follicles. It adds shines and glow to your hair in return.
1. Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply beer from roots to the end of your hair.
2. Use the circular motion to massage the beer well in your scalp.
3. Let it sit for about five minutes and then rinse it.
4. Follow this solution once every two weeks.