Vitamin E Capsule is a powerful, antioxidant which is fat-soluble that can revive your health as well as beauty. It contains groups of eight compounds, including both tocopherol and tocotrienol.
It helps in boosting your immune system, also helps in good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, prevents brain stimulated by stroke and protects against some cancers.
Some good nourishing sources of vitamin E include olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, spinach, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, nuts, and whole grains.
There are numerous benefits of this Vitamin for skin and hair that are also very well known. There are many beauty enhancing products in which Vitamin E is used the main ingredient. The most important thing is that you can easily purchase pure vitamin E oil or vitamin E capsules for use in home beauty treatments. Unless otherwise given attention, do not use these treatments until you get the desired results.
Have a look to the amazing results of Vitamin E oil enclose in a capsule
Stimulates Hair Growth
Vitamin E has properties of antioxidant which helps in repairing the damaged hair follicles and also prevents tissue decaying, which in turn encourages healthy hair growth.It provides depth to make the hair healthy and shiny from the root to the shaft, and even prevents brown color before time.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil and mix 2 Vitamin E capsules in it.
- Massage the mixture on to your scalp using tips of your fingers gently in circular motion.
- Wait for 30 minutes, and wash your hairs as you normally do.
- Repeat the same 2-3 times in a week.
- You can also massage your scalp with coconut milk which is also rich in Vitamin E and leave it for 30minutes.
- Finally, Rinse off with water and do this few times in a week.
- Also, include fruits which are rich in Vitamin E in your diet to nourish your hairs from within.
Another beauty benefit of vitamin E is that it can help in fading marks. As an antioxidant, it stimulates the treatment of damaged skin and prevents the scars from being permanent.
It also moisturizes your skin and helps to repair damaged tissues.
- Apply oil obtained from vitamin E capsules on the affected skin.
- Massage it slowly for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Allow it to take rest for at least 30 minutes before you rinse it with warm water.
- Do this twice a week, as long as you get the desired result.
Fight against Wrinkles
You can use vitamin E to battle against wrinkles, age spots and other symptoms of old age. Vitamin E has the power to remove harmful solar radiation and the damage done by free radicals in our environment.It also promotes the production of collagen which connects elasticity in your skin, which prevents old age signs like wrinkles.
- Apply oil directly to vitamin A capsules on affected skin before going to bed. Leave it overnight.
- Other day in the morning, wash it off with little warm water.
- You can massage the affected areas with lukewarm olive oil, again a rich source of vitamin E, and apply it 2 or 3 times in a day.
- Regularly eating vitamin E-containing foods regularly is another simple and effective way to fight the symptoms of old age (aging).
Treats Skin Hyperpigmentation
You can also use vitamin E to cure hyperpigmentation in the skin, which causes uneven in the color of your skin and black patches appear on almost any part of the body.
An antioxidant Vitamin E can heal the damage done by Sun’s harsh ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Take one teaspoon of castor oil and mix 2 capsules of Vitamin E.
- Apply the mixture on the affected skin before you are going to bed.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning. Use this process daily for a month.
- Or simply you can massage your affected skin with Vitamin E oil for 10-15 minutes twice in a day for few weeks to minimize hyperpigmentation.
Softens Rough and Dry Hands
Vitamin E is a marvelous moisturizer for dry and rough hands. It keeps your hands soft, gracious and moisturized.
It prevents skin from being dead or the skin that falls off, as it makes hands look good.
- Take any body lotion that you prefer and mix Vitamin E oil in it.
- Apply it on your hands to keep them hydrated for a longer period of time.
- You can also add lemon juice to the 2 capsules of Vitamin E oil and some honey to a small bowl filled with little warm water. Soak your hands in it for 10-15 minutes.
- Let them dry and apply some moisturizer. Follow this remedy few times a week.
- You can also massage your rough hands with some warm olive oil for at least 5-10 minutes before you go to bed.
Vanishes tough Stretch Marks
Either you have stretch marks on your body due to pregnancy or due to sudden weight loss or gain, you can try vitamin E to remove the unpleasant marks. Having powerful antioxidant properties it protects collagen fibers from free-radical damage to your skin. It promotes longer life for skin and treats stretch marks.
- Mix 4 or 5 capsules of Vitamin E oil with the same amount of lemon juice.
- Massage this with light hands for 5-10 minutes and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with water. Do this daily for few months for best results to fade away the marks
- You can also massage the affected skin with the warm coconut oil or olive oil.
Can you imagine it costs only 2.5 rupees per capsule? Such a low price! Try this just now and share it with others.