After reading the headline, You must be curious about how it is possible as most Indian sweet dishes are incomplete without ghee and mawa. Thanks to YouTube Bristi Home Kitchen, who can actually make a sweet dish without ghee, aka clarified butter or mawa.
For this recipe, you just need 3 ingredients, and you don’t even have to start the gas to prepare it. If you are craving for sweet dishes, you should opt for this recipe, which is very easy to prepare. The ingredients are probably available in your kitchen pantry.
Also Read: Easy-To-Prepare, Delicious And Healthy Ayurvedic Drinks To Fight Off Illness During Monsoon
Speaking of barfi, this sweet dish is a very popular type of Indian mithai. It comes in a wide variety, including kaaju barfi, pista barfi, sing barfi, and so on, and here we are talking about coconut barfi. So, let’s look at the recipe.
Checkout The Coconut Barfi Recipe:
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1.5 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 1/4 Tsp condensed milk
- Apply silver bark
- Butter paper
- 1/4 tsp Kewra essence
- Food colour
1. Pour milk powder, desiccated coconut, kewra, and condensed milk in a big bowl and mix well.
2. Make a soft dough. Crave up the dough into two equal parts. Add orange food colour in one portion and combine well.
3. Give the design the dough according to your choice.
4. Wrap the barfi in butter paper and refrigerate for an hour.
5. Apply silver vark on it and cut in square pieces.
Check Out The Video For The Technique Right Below:
Isn’t it easy and amazing? So, try this recipe right now and satiate your sweet tooth!