As the positive cases for Coronavirus is increasing day by day. It is highly recommended to wash or sanitize your hands when you interact with another person, touching things, and so on. That’s because washing and cleaning hands are an effective way to deal with Covid-19. But unfortunately, washing your hands too often makes your hands dry and itchy. Plus, cooking and all the household work makes your hands drier and worse than before. But don’t worry because we have a solution for you that is DIY hand masks. Yes, these DIY hand masks nourish your hands and make them soft, just like toddlers.
So, Let’s Look Some Best And Effective DIY Hand Masks:
Potatoes And Soft Hands:
A potato hand mask is considered to be the best way to get soft hands. Apart from that, it works as a tan remover. Moreover, you can prepare this mask in no time. So, check out the easy steps of preparing Potato masks:
Ingredients: 2 potatoes, milk
Method To Prepare: First boil potatoes, minus the peel and then mash your potatoes
- Add 2 tbsp of milk in mash potatoes and mix it well. If required, then add more spoon of milk.
- Place the warm mixture on your hands and wash after 15 minutes with cold water.
- Then apply your favorite cream.
Aloe Vera Hand Mask:
Aloe vera is the miraculous ingredient that adds souls in any beauty or skincare product. Thus, why not to use this amazing ingredient as a hand mask? So, let’s look at how we can prepare aloe vera masks.
Ingredients: Scrub, Fresh aloe vera leaf, Plastic gloves
- Firstly, apply a gentle scrub on your hands. It will be best if you use a sugar or walnut scrub.
- Take a fresh aloe vera gel and apply it on your hands for 10-15 minutes.
- After that, wash your hands and apply a body lotion or oil for moisturizing.
Definitely, you are well known for the health benefits of oatmeal. But would you know this healthy ingredient is also beneficial for your skin? Yes, with oats, you can prepare an effective hand mask at home.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp oats, preferably organic, Chamomile tea bag, 1 tbsp Corn Flour
Step To Prepare: Take a chamomile tea bag and boil it for a minute and let it cool.
- Then remove the tea bags and fill cornflour and oats in it.
- Stir the mixture until it is soft.
- Apply the mask into your hands for 15-20 minutes.
To conclude, these DIY hand masks will help to get the moisture back. So, try one that suits you and get soft and glowing hands.
So, which one mask do you prefer?