Why buy an expensive smartphone when you can get all the impressive and latest features under your budget? High-resolution video and photo quality, long battery life, 4G connectivity, and great storage; the best mobile phones in India under 10000 offer all these features.
Big brands like Realme, Nokia, Samsung, Asus, and Motorola are launching phones under this price segment because most of the market belongs to low-budget customers. It’s approximately 95.23 percent for Android buyers, so it’s a win-win condition for both buyers and manufacturers.
This means you can expect the best phones without compromising with money and features. Here is a curated list of smartphones that fall under your range.
List Of Best Smartphones Under 10K
1. Realme C25s
Realme C25s tops our list of best smartphones under 10k for too many good reasons. It has a fast processor, good display, long-lasting battery, and experts call it the best selfie camera.
1. 6000mAh battery capacity
2. Display of 6.50inch touchscreen
3. 4 GB of internal memory with extending memory capacity up to 64 GB and 128 GB
4. The 8-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel rear camera
5. Android 11
6. Octa-core Helio G85 processor
Other common features of Realme C25s include 3G and 4G connectivity, Wi-FI, Type-C port for charging, fingerprint sensor, and more. It comes in two color options- water grey and blue.
Drawback- The only drawback we found in Realme C25s is that the phone is quite heavier than others on our list.
2. Samsung Galaxy F02s
Another best phone under 1000 is from Samsung Galaxy. Its F02S variant comes with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor that gives you jaw-dropping speed, smooth graphics, and better efficiency.
• Packs with 3 rear camera setup- one 13 megapixel and two 2 megapixel camera for video and photos
• A 5-megapixel selfie camera
• Two storage variants with primary storage of 3GB plus 32 and 64 GB memory capacity
• Bluetooth v 4.20
• 6.50-inch touchscreen display
Available in Diamond black, white, and blue color.
Users have to compromise with battery and storage in comparison to Realme C25s. If these are not your focus, then other features of Samsung Galaxy F02s will definitely excite you.
One of the best smartphones under 10k with almost negligible drawbacks is Moto G10 power. It gives a tough competition to every other in the list in all terms, whether battery, performance, looks or storage.
And the high-quality rear camera offers insta-worthy shots that make it the best camera phone.
• Massive 6000mAh battery that can sustain for 2 days with normal usage
• Huge storage capacity of 4 GB RAM+ 64 GB internal which can be extended up to 1TB
• 48-megapixel quad camera set up
• 8-megapixel front camera
• HD display with a 6.5-inch touchscreen
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC processor
• 4 LTE connectivity with Bluetooth v5.0 and Wi-Fi options
Moto G10 Power is highly recommended and one of the best smartphones under 10K. What else makes Moto G10 power best is its sleek design, IP52 water repellent body that allows you to use the phone without any worry. Manufacturers have launched only two color options- Grey and breeze blue- and both are equally good.
4. Realme Narzo 30A
Though it’s not the latest in the market, Narzo is undoubtedly the best phone you can get for under 10000. Its inexpensive price range makes it attractive other than its octa-core Media Tek Helio G85 processor.
• 6.5 inches of screen size
• 13 + 2 megapixel of rear camera with 8 megapixels of front camera
• 6000mAh battery
• 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage
• Media Tek Helio G85 processor
Available in Laser blue and black colors at Flipkart and amazon
Specifications are not something different from the phones mentioned above but its camera is quite basic. Moreover, manufacturers have taken inspiration for design, hardware, and display from the previous launches of Narzo. So there’s nothing new and exciting but it’s a fair trade-off among the best mobile phones in India under 10000.
5. Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime
For those who could not afford the Note 9 pro series, manufacturers have launched a less expensive version with more similar features. Redmi 9 prime starts at the basic budget range of 10K with almost every spec a user would be looking for.
This one is the best deal for those who always stick to phone playing games or binge-watching movies.
• 4GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage
• Media Tek Helio G80 processor
• 6.53-inch display with the screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixel
• 5020mAh battery
• Four rear cameras of 13 MP, 8, 5, and 2 MP
• 8 MP of front camera
Though it has good battery capacity, high usage will eat up the battery fast. And what’s annoying is the charging time despite having an 18W fast charging option.
If you want to fill up the battery bank quickly, spend Rs 500 extra on an 18W charger because the company offers only a 10W charger. Nevertheless, other features and its price make it the best bet.
Vivo Y12s, Samsung Galaxy F12, Infinix Hot 10S, Realme C15, C12, and Narzo 10A are the few other best mobile phones in India under 10000.