There is not a single man or woman on Earth, who is relieved with the thought of their relatives or family friends not nagging and minding their own business especially when it comes to conversations of marriage and future. Most of the times, there is a confusion about what to reply with in order to make them stop questioning.
If you connect with this fact, and want to know how to deal with some extremely bizarre and irritating situations created by your relatives, this piece of work, will help you sail through and by the end of it, you will feel completely armored to face any odd relative situation.
When are you getting married?
Now it’s time, why aren’t you thinking to get hitched?
Whether you are just doing right with job, slaying the world and living your life with full audacity, there is one aunty or uncle in the entire family who believes your marriage to be his /her responsibility. But, the truth is, it’s not.
So next time when they are all set to cast an evil eye on your happy mood with this dreaded question, hit them back with these savage replies:-
- I already did! Mom didn’t invite you?…… and be ready to see them perplexed. All you need to do this control your laugh at that moment.
- 30th Feb, next year….. You are invited too, with complete family.
- I am just lucky, I guess.
- No, actually my prince fell off the white horse and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
- That one request they will never answer in affirmation is:- When you sign me a blank cheque!
This question is not only irritating for women but has the same state of men as well. There is always one father’s friend or mother’s pal who admonishes men with the Big day questions in different sayings like All good women will be taken, Why are you still single? And the list is endless.
If you are a man, and have no options but to say yes or no or later, try these comebacks and slay the scene :-
- All good women had already run out by the time you got married, huh!
- Revert with this and see their reaction:-Can you name one superhero who is married?
After these magical spells are cast , you will live your life happily ever after, even if it your dope single life.
Yet another question which men and women hate to revert is
You have such a dark skin. Who is gonna marry you?
Well, every skin is beautiful, and all what matters is a kind heart and sophistication. To mum those mouths which question your color, these replies are apt to deal with such morons:-
- My skin protects me from people like you.
- I absorbed the darkness people like you spread and still I am good to you. See the difference!
- My skin is not as dark as your sick mentality.
- For an educated person, you are such a stupid!
- Don’t open your mouth, it makes you sound dumb.
These replies will not only burn their hearts but all make them understand that appearances are deceptive.
Why are you wearing pink color? It is for girls.
This question is something every man absolutely hates answering, not because it hurts to hear it, but because it is so dumb to answer. Yet, if ever in your life, as a man, you are asked to answer this, hit them with these replies and change the game:-
- Hey Thanks! I will pass on your advice to someone who really cares.
- I must have short term memory because I can’t remember when I asked for your opinion.
- Instead of me changing my clothes, how about you change your thinking a little?
Why are you crying? It is not a manly thing to do.
This stereotypical question is a murderer of happiness and peace of a large population of the men community. Men have emotions just like women and babies, it is not at all wrong to express your feelings out in front of your loved ones but this one question, stops every man, to express themselves and feel good. Well, instead of listening to this nonsense question, reply with:-
- If you have something else to say then raise your hand….. and place it over your mouth.
- If I am a crybaby, you are contagious.
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you show off when I am around!?
- Stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go!
These replies will turn them speechless and all they would do is leave the room or space.
Why do you wear make- up?
You are a man; make- up is not your part to do. Why then?
The society we live in has tried every other way to challenge and wash off new revolutions and suppress them but has failed consistently. This question is a legit example of it.
When women put on make-up, they are called with different names, and when they don’t, they are called to have out- of – fashion approach to life. Being a woman, this question is something of a regular routine but it is not necessary to shun them off with the same replies, try these out:-
- Does my perfectly made up face look like it cares what you think?
- My Vanity is my Kingdom.
- Beauty and Brains are not mutually exclusive.
- What is improper, is you not minding your business.
Next time, you face any of these questions; bury the answer deep in their minds so that no other man or woman has to feel guilty about making choices to reciprocate happiness in their own way.