Mango, mango, and lots of mangoes are the only reason we love summer. Every year we eagerly wait for summer because of Aam, and finally, summer has kicked in. But unfortunately, we are unable to go outside to drink our favorite mango shakes, ice-creams, juices, and so on because of the Coronavirus lockdown. But why we let this lockdown spoil our favorite season? Well, we all can enjoy mango season by making our favorite mango recipes at home. So, let’s look at a few delicious and easy to prepare mango recipes.
Do you love mango and mousse? If yes, why not convert your fav mango into the mousse. Well, for making this easy and quick recipe, you need only three ingredients!
- 2 Ripe mangoes
- 400 ml Whipping cream
- 1/3rd cup Condensed milk
- Take 2 chopped mangoes and blend them into the blender till you get a thick puree.
- Whip the heavy cream and add condensed milk into it.
- After that, add the mango puree to this mixture, mix properly, and serve chilled.
A glass of Mango Lassi is one of the most delicious and refreshing desi summer drinks as it will give instant energy.
- 2 cups Ripe chopped mangoes
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Cardamom powder
- Blend the yogurt, sugar, cardamom powder, and chopped mangoes in a blender till smooth.
- Serve it chilled.
Chips and salsa are the best combinations to satisfy your snacks craving as it is healthy and oil-free. So, let’s prepare this healthy and easy recipe at home!
- 2 Just ripe mangoes
- ½ Red pepper
- ½ Jalapeno pepper- 1 small (optional)
- Cilantro/basil/mint depending upon your liking
- ¼ onion
- Lime juice
- First, cut the mangoes without peeling the skin.
- Take a bowl and pure the diced mango, red pepper, jalapeno, and the greens and diced onion and mix well.
- Season with salt and squeeze lime juice. Mix well, and your salsa is ready.
Raw Mango Rasam
Tangy and spicy, this dish is the perfect accompaniment for jeera rice.
- 4 tbsps Split pigeon peas(toor dal)
- Raw mango pulp- as needed
- 3 tbsps Ghee
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds & cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- 2 Tomatoes
- Rasam masala
- Black pepper
- Take pigeon peas and soak them in sufficient water. Pressure cook till completely done and strain the water.
- Make tadka in ghee adding cumin seeds, mustard, and curry leaves. Add salt and chopped tomatoes and cook till pulpy. After that, add rasam masala, Haldi, and black pepper to the strained dal water.
- Add pulp of raw mango and bring it to a boil. Garnish with chili flakes and coriander. Serve hot.
Summer is incomplete without refreshing and tasty Aam Panna. So, this summer, let’s try to make it at home!
- 500 grams of raw mangoes
- Salt & Black Salt
- Red chili powder
- Black pepper powder
- Jeera powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- Cut the raw mangoes and put them in 3-4 glasses water in a pan. Add salt, black salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, and jeera powder according to taste and the specified quantity of sugar. Bring it to a nice boil.
- Cooldown and extract the pulp from the peels and the seeds. Blend in a blender to get a smooth puree and mixed with water before serving chilled.
So, what are you waiting for try these delicious and easy mango recipes at home!