The jury head filmmaker Rahul Rawail announced the winners of 66th National Film Awards on Friday. Uri and Andhadhun created a buzz by winning appreciation and awards as well.
Uri was a film that was into talks throughout. The story, direction, and the characters everything did justice and came out with this fantastic movie.
Andhadhun also was a story that bagged a lot of praise from the audience.
The best actor award was shared between Vicky Kaushal for ‘Uri’ and Ayushman Khurana for ‘Andhadhun’.
Keerthi Suresh won the award in the Best Actress category for the feature film Hiralu, a Gujarati movie. She portrayed the character of Savitri.
However, the list just not ends here.
Read below and know who all won the awards in the following categories:
- Best Actor- Ayushman Khurana for Andhadhun and Vicky Kaushal for Uri.
- Best Actress- Keerthi Suresh for Mahanati
- Best Feature Film- Hilaru
- Best Direction- Aditya Dhar for Uri
- Best Adapted Screenplay- Andhadhun
- Best Original Screenplay- Chi Arjun La Snow
- Best Supporting Actor- Swanand Kirkire for Chumbak
- Best Action- KGF
- Best Hindi Film- Andhadhun
- Best Short Fiction Film- Kasab
- Best Supporting Actress- Surekha Sikri For Badhai Ho
- Best Film On Social Issue- Pad Man
- Best Playback Singer (Male)- Arijit Singh for Binte Dil, Padmaavat