Salman Khan – Karan Johar Returning Back After 25 Years: Salman Khan is going to be seen once again in Karan Johar’s untitled film after 25 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Tamil director Vishnuvardhan will take charge of the direction of the film. Now recently a new update has come out regarding the shooting of Tiger 3 actor’s untitled film.
Salman Khan New Movie:
Bollywood’s Dabangg Salman Khan is currently busy in many big projects. His film ‘Tiger 3’ is being released on the occasion of Diwali. Apart from this, he will also start shooting for Bigg Boss 17 soon, the first promo of which has been released by the makers of Colors
Apart from these two big projects, Salman Khan will start shooting for Karan Johar’s film after 25 years, preparations for which have been started by Him. When will the shooting of his new film start, read the complete update here-
Salman Khan will start shooting for Karan’s film from this month
- Salman Khan made a special appearance in Karan Johar’s ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ 25 years ago.
- News of Salman’s new untitled project with Karan Johar excited fans on social media.
- Recent update reveals that the script, screenplay, and dialogue draft for the film have been finalized.
- He is set to shoot the first half of the untitled film in December.
- The remaining part of the film’s shooting is scheduled for for January.
These South directors will take command of Salman’s film
- The film featuring Salman Khan in the Indian Army backdrop will be directed by South Indian director Vishnuvardhan.
- Vishnuvardhan is known for directing the film ‘Shershaah,’ which starred Siddharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani.
- Initially, actresses such as Trisha, Samantha, or Anushka Shetty were considered for the female lead opposite Salman Khan.
- However, recent reports suggest that no actress has been officially cast in the film at this point
If reports are to be believed, Vishnuvardhan is currently busy shooting for his Tamil film and only after that he will start casting actresses and other stars for this film in October. According to reports, He has started getting in shape for this film and is following a strict diet.