As we know, there are plenty of makeup methods available. But now airbrush makeup is becoming popular among people. In airbrush makeup, an airgun is used for doing makeup. An airgun is a device that is packed with foundation and other beauty products.
Moreover, a thin layer of foundation is sprayed on the skin with a brush or sponge. But there are so many myths about airgun makeup that it makes you confused. So, taking the selected makeup method for a special occasion, let’s look at the pros and cons of airbrush makeup.
Also read: Try Homemade Primer To Get A Flawless Skin
Myths About Airbrush Makeup:
- One of the weird myths is that this makeup gives a perfect complexion. It is because photoshop has done flawless complexion, not the makeup.
- Most women misunderstand that it is completely waterproof. Actually, they are water-resistant but not fully waterproof.
- It will change the shape and size of your face. Well, various airbrush makeups are matter and dry, but that does not mean they change the look of your face.
Lets A Look At The Pros And Cons Of Airbrush Makeup:
- It can stick to your face throughout the day as it’s silicone-based.
- As compared to regular makeup, it has more water content.
- It has a smooth application that makes your makeup perfect and flawless.
- One of the biggest benefits of this makeup is that it gives full and perfect coverage as well as easy to layer.
- It is considered as the best option for acquiring a minimal makeup look as it looks natural and light-weight.
- This makeup method is also a great choice for shooting HD cameras as it gives a perfect and smooth texture.
- It works wonders on oily skin as it sticks better for a long time.
Disadvantages Of Airbrush Makeup:
- As compared to regular makeup, airbrush makeup is costlier.
- It’s not creamy, and that’s why it’s not good for dry and sensitive skin.
- With this makeup method, scars or breakouts cannot be hidden. So, it will be best for acne-prone skin to go for regular makeups.
To conclude, these are the pros and cons of airbrush makeup. Hopefully, after reading this post, you can easily decide to opt or not for airbrush makeup.