A proper plan for hair care is as essential as a strict healthy diet. When we are young, our hair starts damaging thinning, and that happens due to huge amounts of pollution and stress. Thus, we are unable to control pollution and stress, but prevent our hairs from such things in our hands. So, it’s essential to give proper hair care to the hairs. But some people are not aware of the effective hair care routine and use numerous products that make hair worse than before.
So, if you are one of them and have no idea about the best hair care routine, then read this post! Here we found an effective hair care routine that helps to prevent your hair from damage, hair fall, and breakage.
First, you need to know what is a hair care routine and why it is crucial?
It is a regimen that everyone should add in their lifestyle to keep hair beautiful and healthy. Lack of effective hair care is the main cause of hair fall and hair damage.
The key thing to understand is that everyone has different hair types, and therefore, the care regimen is also different. For instance, a straight-haired woman shouldn’t be following a straight hair regimen. So, let’s look at the hair care routines for all hair types.
Hair Care Regimen For Different Types Of Hair:
For Wavy Hair:
This type of hair can be difficult and easy to hairdo, depending on the ways you take care of it. Wavy hair comes under the category of neither-straight-or-curly hair, and it needs special care. Because it can get easily dry at the ends and oily at the scalp.
How to wash: the method of washing your hair plays an important role in hair care routine. So, follow these ways to wash wavy hair properly.
- While washing your hair once in a week can cause heavy hair fall and washing it every day can dry it out. So, it will be great to wash it thrice in a week to keep it healthy and clean.
- Use a microfiber towel to dry your hair as it keeps that dryness and frizziness at bay.
How to care: After washing, caring for your hair is another important factor. So, keep reading to know how to care for wavy hair.
- Daily conditioning your hairs make your hair more bouncy. So, you should do conditioning twice in a week instead of applying conditioner daily on your hair. Give a good oil massage to your hair. For this, you can use olive oil, coconut oil, and pumpkin seed oil. Moreover, the best time to apply an hour before washing. You can also apply oil throughout the night.
- The wind and ultraviolet rays of the sun can cause split ends and damage in your wavy hair. The best way to prevent hair from such things is to apply jojoba oil on your hair. This oil will make your hair healthy and provide sufficient moisture to the hair.
For Straight Hair:
People with straight hair think that they do not need a hair care regimen, but they are wrong. Just because you can easily manage your straight hair, it does not mean you need not proper hair care. The bad thing with straight hair is that the oils from your scalp flow down the hair length evenly. Therefore, your straight hair looks greasy and thicker. So, to avoid such problems, you need to follow a good hair care regimen.
How to wash: here, you know some steps to wash your straight hair properly.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo to wash your hair. You can keep oiliness and greasiness at bay by washing your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Some people with straight hair wash their hair daily to get rid of oil. But it is not the right thing because it leads to damage and hair fall as well. So, avoid washing your hair daily and try to wash it thrice in a week.
How to care straight hairs:
- To maintain the softness of straight hair conditioning is important
- Use a conditioner containing essential oil like jojoba oil, coconut oil, and olive oil. These will nourish and hydrate your hair.
- But when you use the conditioner, remember that do not apply it on your scalp. It will be best if you use conditioner on your ends only.
For Curly Hair:
Yes, curly hairs can be full of character, amazing, and playful. But it has dark sides too that you need to be aware of. It is quite difficult to take good care of curly hair as it tends to get frizzy, dry, and loose curl definition. But don’t worry because here you know what you need to do to give them proper care.
How to wash: washing curly hair is also difficult, but with some steps, you can easily wash them.
- Curly hair gets dry quickly because curls act as a wall for the oil from the scalp to flow down the hair’s length. Therefore, using a hard shampoo on hair is not good because they can easily separate the oil from your hair. So, using a sulfate-free shampoo is best for your curls as it stores their oils in your hair.
- You should wash your curly hair 2-3 times a week. This may sound awkward to you, but it is a good thing you can do to avoid dry and frizzy hair.
How to care:
- It is essential to provide all the moisture that it requires. Therefore, conditioning is the main part of a curly hair care routine. Every time you wash your hair, you can condition it and also when you don’t want to shampoo.
- Curly hair can break easily and can be quite fragile, which makes it frizzy and dry. So, to prevent your hair from such things, you can comb your hair when you have a conditioner, or you are in the shower. This way not only decreases split ends but also maintains your curl definition.
To conclude, these are the effective skincare routine for all hair types. So, try one according to your hair types and get healthy and shiny hair.