Tortoise placement at home can bring an abundance of success, wealth and prosperity in your abode. Tortoise placement is considered auspicious both in Feng Shui as well as Vastu Shastra. As per Feng Shui, tortoise has its origin from Luo River and its shell contains divine symbols. Moreover, tortoise has a longer life and is considered to gift a life of blessings and wisdom.
Similarly, Vastu Shastra considers tortoise as a symbol of God Vishnu. In Hindu mythology, tortoise is said to bring protection from negativity and is a source of wisdom. In this post, we will study what are the tips and practices of tortoise placement.
Benefits of tortoise placement in house according to Vastu and Feng Shui
- Tortoise is basically used for protection from negativity. For best results, it is advised to place the tortoise at the back of the house. According to Vastu and Feng Shui, the tortoise also brings good luck, longevity, and stability in the home. It is believed that placing a tortoise figurine in the north or east direction of the house can bring wealth and prosperity.
- It is also said that placing tortoise as per Vastu Shastra improve your career prospects. Placing tortoise at the north of your home tends to attract the right career prospects.
- Tortoise placement tends to improve the stability in the home or at the workplace. It works in a magical way and protects you from all sorts of negative energies and evil spirits. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims and it is important to remember that Vastu Shastra is a belief system, not a proven science. It is up to individuals to decide whether or not they want to follow these practices.
Also Read: Best Feng Shui Home Decor Items
Tortoise placement tips as per Vastu and Feng Shui
- It is said as per Vastu Science to keep the tortoise at the main entrance of your home to protect yourself from negativity entering the house. Similarly, according to Feng Shui, placing a tortoise in the north sector of your home or office can bring good luck, wealth, and longevity.
- Keeping the tortoise near the water fountain area is said to be very auspicious. It is important to note that the tortoise should always be kept in a clean and healthy environment to ensure its well-being. Additionally, it is recommended to avoid placing the tortoise in the bedroom or kitchen as it may disrupt the energy flow in those areas.
- Also, it is suggested as per Vastu Shastra to place the tortoise in the backyard of the house to attract positivity in the home.
- If you have the problem of sleeplessness or insomnia, its best to keep the tortoise near your bed.
- If you are facing career related issues, its best to keep the tortoise in the north direction of the house to overcome all obstacles in your career growth.
- Avoid placing the tortoise in the kitchen area.
- For placing wooden tortoise, east is the most preferred direction whereas for placing stone tortoise, west is the most auspicious direction.
Hope you now have a clear idea about the right placement of tortoise as per Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui. Do follow these tips for best results and to protect you from any kind of negativity. Remember that Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui are ancient practices that have been followed for centuries, and while there is no scientific evidence to support their claims, many people believe in their effectiveness. It’s up to you to decide whether or not to incorporate these principles into your home decor.
Continue reading stackumbrella for more such beneficial content.