The days are gone when people slept early in the night and woke up early in the morning. But today, the young generation does the opposite of it. They sleep in the morning and spend their whole night watching videos, Tv series, playing video games, chatting, and so on. As a result, in the morning, they have to deal with puffy or red eyes. So, if you are also struggling the same, then keep reading to know the solution. Here we discuss some DIY masks that help to soothe your puffy or red eyes.
So, let’s look at some fantastic DIY masks for your eyes and face that can wake up and freshen up your skin faster than any beverage could.
For Your Eyes:
With these natural DIY masks, you can soothe your tired and puffy eyes. For making this mask, all you need is potato juice, cucumber juice, aloe vera juice, two green tea bags, rosewater, and a small container. After taking all the ingredients, follow these simple steps to prepare it:
- Take a small container and mix potato, cucumber, and tomato juices into it.
- Take one tbsp aloe vera gel, one tbsp rose water, and mix it in a blender to make a bubbly and smooth paste.
- After that, mix all the ingredients together into a container and keep it in a refrigerator for some minutes to cool down.
- Once it’s cold like your smoothie, take it out, pour into the tea bags and place it on your beautiful eyes.
- The best thing with this mask is you can keep the remaining paste in the fridge and use it several times. However, remember not to apply the same paste after four days as it will start to spoil.
Mask For Face:
Well, you would be awake because of the irritating sound of alarms, but your face will not. So, here’s the best way to make your dull skin fresh, just in time to take a morning selfie!
For preparing this mask, all you need is 3 nutmegs, curd, 3 tbsp of Cuddapah almonds, honey, ½ tbsp of saffron, 10 almonds, and fresh aloe vera gel.
Step 1: For making fine powder, you need to crush all the dry fruits ( nutmegs, almonds, and the Cuddapah almonds).
Step 2: Mix saffron in the mixture and place it in a refrigerator. You can use this mixture for 2-3 months. But It’s good for you if you make it weekly.
This powdery and dry mixture work wonders on all skin types, and anyone can use it. Now choose the next ingredient as per your skin type.
Also read: Easy Ways To Get Gorgeous Skin Overnight
Dry Skin: Honey and curd
Oily Skin: Lemon juice and curd
Sensitive Skin: Fresh aloe vera gel and curd
Step 3: Add one tbsp of the prepared mixture and mix the ingredients as per your skin type.
Step 4: Apply this paste on your face and make your skin happy! Wash your face with cold water after 5 minutes.
To conclude, these are the natural and effective DIY masks to wake up your skin. So, try these during quarantine and make your skin happy!