Many people remove curry leaves from their dishes because they don’t like it. This beautiful ingredient in popular in South Indian foods and in fact it has many reasons to consume it. Curry leaves are rich in vitamins A, B, B2, C and E, iron, and calcium. They also defeat bacteria and cell-damaging free radicals. This herb is rich in folic acid and iron. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is a common belief of people that curry leaves help to regenerate the hair and also get rid of grey hair and in addition if you are having dandruff go ahead with these leaves.
- Curry leaves help in proper digestion and fights against anemia. It is also helpful in treating diarrhea; for diarrhea, consume 4-5 curry leaves. You can have 2-3 curry leave after your meal to get rid of indigestion.
- Before you eat anything in the early morning, try to eat 5-6 curry leaves if want to give a fight to diabetes.
- It also maintains the blood pressure in the body, especially high blood pressure.
- It also heals several eye problems like cataract and it is also known to improve the vision.
It helps in reducing weight.
- Curry leaves also minimizes the stress level.
- Eating finely chopped curry leaves with some jaggery before going to bed helps in reducing the blood cholesterol and heart diseases.
- These leaves work as magic in treating the side effects of chemotherapy. It is also an anti-cancer agent.
- If you are suffering from cold and you are sick of the blocked nose then, eat curry leaves as it removes mucus from inside your body and thus from lungs.
- Curry leaves help to protect different types of skin infections like redness, itching, and swelling. Make a paste of 15-20 curry leaves mixing little water in it. Apply this paste to the affected area for good 30 minutes to get the best results and relief to your problem.
- To have a glowing skin you can take curry leaves powder and add lemon juice and rose water in it and apply the paste on your face to enhance your beauty.
- Curry leaves cure your wounds and also protects you from harmful infections. Just make a fine paste of curry leaves adding some water into to maintain the smoothness and then apply the mixture on the wound.
- If you want to boost your immunity then eat curry leaves.
It is best to eat 15 curry leaves in one go every day as it is the powerhouse of nutrients which our body needs. But be aware that you don’t consume these leaves in excess otherwise it will result in side effects like stomach problems, acidity, nausea.
Share these wonderful remedies of curry leaves to your friends and family and gain maximum benefit out of it.