Revolt Intellicorp will launch its AI-enabled electric motorcycle RV 400 in India. The motorcycle unveiled in the country on June 18, and since the bookings commenced. However, the bookings were open exclusively for customers in Delhi and Pune on the company website. You could also make a booking through Amazon.in on July 5 with an initial booking amount of Rs 1,000.
The newly launched RV 400 will be manufactured at the company’s manufacturing unit at Manesar. The bike has been developed after sincere research of two years. It is designed especially keeping in mind the preference of Indian customers and conditions.
Before the formal launch of Revolt RV 400 check out the amazing features of it:
- Price Of Revolt RV 400
The price of Revolt RV 400 in India is expected to be Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Range of Revolt RV 400
The company boasts of an impressive ARAI Certified Range of 156 km.Speed of Revolt RV 400
Revolt Intellicorp, founded by Micromax Informatics co-founder Rahul Sharma, claims that RV 400 has a maximum speed of 85 kmph.
- Colour of Revolt RV 400
The bike will come in two colours options – Rebel Red and Cosmic Black.
Revolt RV 400 Features:
- USD front forks and a mono-shock unit at the rear
- 17-inch alloy wheels with disc brakes.
- RBS (Regenerative Braking System) that comes along with the electric bike.
- Revolt RV 400 comes with a projector headlamp and fully digital instrument cluster and four separate exhaust sounds.
- The Revolt App available on android as well as comes with perks such as the app has connectivity features like bike locator, door-step battery delivery, mobile swap stations, anti-theft, sound selection and preview, among others.
This has definitely intrigued the biker in you and you might be waiting to get yours.