Ozzy Osbourne has delayed another leg of his “No More Tours 2” tour on doctor’s orders.
As per Variety, The decision follows a report in October pushing back the remainder of tour’s North American leg.
As per reports, the rocker had then built up a serious infection in his hand, and this had been continued with the tour, he even had risked contracting pneumonia.
While Osbourne had tried to resume the tour with already scheduled UK and European dates commencing today in Dublin, a heavy upper-respiratory infection has made him think otherwise.
The decision to suspend the second leg of the tour follows Monday’s announcement that he would lose the first four dates after coming down with the flu.
Ozzy said, “I’m completely devastated for having to postpone the European leg of my tour. It just seems that since October everything I touch has turned to s—. First the staph infection in my thumb and now coming down with the flu and bronchitis.”
He further said, “I want to apologize to all of my fans who have been so loyal over the years, my band, my crew and to Judas Priest for letting you all down. However, I promise the tour with Judas Priest will be completed. It’s being rescheduled right now to start in September. Again, I apologize to everyone. God Bless. Love you all, Ozzy.”
Ozzy last performed on New Year’s Eve in Los Angeles.