Oppo, a chinese company, entered the tablet market last year by announcing the Oppo Pad in China. The Oppo Pad comes with the Snapdragon 870 chipset. On 21st march, the company held a launch event in China to unveil the flagship smartphone Oppo Find X6 and Find X6 Pro. The same event was used to introduce the Oppo Pad 2.
Oppo is finally ready to launch Oppo Pad 2 in China after many rumors and leaks. The new OPPO tablet’s include MediaTek Dimensity chipset, 67W fast charging, 512GB storage, and more.
Also Read: Xiaomi Pad 6 Series specifications leaked ahead of launch: Check Details
Let us have a detailed look at the specifications, pricing, and availability of the newly launched Oppo Pad 2.
Oppo Pad 2: Price, Availability
- The sale will start from 24 March in China.
- 8/256 GB variant come at a price of 2,999 Yuan (Approx Rs 36,100)
- 12/256 GB variant come at a price of 3,399 Yuan (Approx Rs 41,000)
- 12/512 GB variant come at a price of 3,999 Yuan (Approx Rs 48,100)
- The tablet comes in two color variants – Light Feather Gold and Nebula Grey.
- Oppo hasn’t revealed any information of the global launch date of the tablet.
- In Global variants it may come in a different chipset.
Also Read: Apple Siri to Get Chat GPT like Features !!
Oppo Pad 2: Specifications
|Display||11.61-inch IPS LCD, Dolby Vision, 500 nits|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 9000|
|OS||Android 13, ColorOS|
|USB||USB 3.x port|
|Support||Oppo Pencil 2, Smart Touch Keyboard|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Video||4K at 30fps|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera||1080p at 30fps|
Also Read: Get Ready For iQoo Neo 8 Series: Take A Look At Its Top Features