Indian railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Now For 89409 Job Vacancies. These job seekers have a great opportunity to get jobs in the Railways. Railway Recruitment Board has taken recruitment for Group C and Group D posts. This recruitment is to be held on 89409 posts. Of these, 26502 posts are for Group C whereas 62907 posts are for Group D.
The Railway Recruitment Board has issued notification for this recruitment. If you also want to apply, please read the information below for the complete process of applying for these posts
Number of posts of Railway Recruitment 2018
- Department – Railway
- Name of the post – Group C and Group Ditanchenes
- Total number of posts – 89,409 posts
- Group C – 26502 posts
- Group D – 62907 posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot, Technical
- Helper, track maintainer, hospital attendant, assistant pointsman, gateman and porter
- Salary – 19,900 rupees per month
Minimum qualification for railway recruitment 2018
- Educational Qualification – The candidate should pass 10th and ITI diploma from a recognized school or institution.
- Nationality – Indian
- Age limit : The minimum age of candidates for Group C should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years and minimum age for group D is 18 years and maximum age of 33 years.
- Place of appointment -Across India
- Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
- Application fee – Rs. 500 / – for candidates of general and OBC category and Rs. 250 / – for SC, ST category candidates.
Application for Railway Recruitment
- Eligible candidates can get detailed information by visiting the website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the Railway Recruitment 2018.
- The starting date of application – 3 February 2018
- Application deadline – 31 March 2018
Note – Interested applicants must read the full notification before applying.