Apply These 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Chapped Lips This Winter: Every winter, worried about your drying and peeling of your lips? Check out these natural remedies that will restore, soften and moisturize your lips within no time, so have a broader smile coming your way.
Here are the best home remedies to avoid dry lips:
1. Coconut oil is enriched with Vitamin E and can moisturize your lips and repair damaged cells.
2. Honey and vaseline mixture helps in moisturizing, nourishing and softening lips.
3. Apply aloe vera gel to your lips. It helps in moisturizing and healing damaged lips.
4. Go for rubbing a slice of cucumber on your lips. It’s one of the best home remedies for getting rid of inflammation and dryness.
5. Dehydration can also cause lip peeling. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water.
6. Were you aware that rose petal has skin nourishing properties? Well, it does that can hydrate your lips when mixed with milk! Try it yourself.
7. To give more smoothness to your lips, apply jojoba oil on them. It can restore cracked lips and moisten it.
8. A mixture of sugar and honey can restore the natural softness of your lips.
9. Moist green tea bags can nourish and moisturize your lips when applied for 4-5 minutes.
10. Apply the mixture of castor oil and glycerine overnight on your lips to soften them.
And yeah, the most important thing, avoid peeling, biting or licking your lips when they are chapped, okay?