Ek Pal Ki Muskurahat
Ek Pal Ummeed Ka
Bas Yahi Kar Deta Hai Yaaran
Faisla Taqdeer Ka
Piyush Mishra, popularly known as a famous Indian Actor, is also a great storyteller, musician, writer, and poet. Surprisingly, the writer has also written the dialogues of the 2012 movie ‘Agneepath’. Piyush Mishra turns 58 today and we are presenting some interesting lesser-known facts about him today.
Some Lesser Known Facts About The Actor
- Piyush Mishra was born and raised in the historic city, Gwalior. He was the son of Pratap Kumar Sharma but was later adopted by his Aunt, (father’s eldest sister) Taradevi Mishra. His original name was Priyakansha Sharma, which he changed to Piyush Mishra during high school.
- Piyush wrote his first poem when he studied in class 8th which was titled ‘Zinda Ho Tum Haan Koi Shaq Nahi’.
- The actor also tried playing Sitar during his teenage years. After realizing that he should try something else, he tried his hands in sculpting as well. He joined the Gwalior College Of Sculpture but failed in it too.
- Piyush Mishra has had a very traumatic and tortured early life. His father never believed in him and disliked his art. He has also mentioned that his childhood is responsible for the anger he possesses. But instead of considering it as a drawback, he considers it as a benefit for him. According to him, his anger led him to decide on becoming an artist.
- He did his graduation from the National School Of Drama and got the opportunity of playing the title role in Hamlet during his second year in NSD. He considers it to be a breakthrough in his career.
- At NSD, he also got an opportunity to compose his first music track for a student play, Mashreeki Hoor.
- He got his first significant role in Theatre in Dilli Teri Baat Nirali, which was produced by Kala Mandir Production.
- During his third year of graduation, he was considered to play the Lead Role in Maine Pyar Kiya but he refused to be a part of it.
- Piyush made his debut in Bollywood with Mani Ratna’s Dil Se in 1998, in which he played the role of a CBI officer.
Piyush Mishra has always inspired us with his words. He believes that words and art have the power of changing the world. Do you know who wrote the dialogues of the famous movie Ghajini? Yeah, it is none other than the legendary star ‘Piyush Mishra’.
Let’s wish the actor a very Happy Birthday by remembering some of his Shayaris.