Google launched its new app called ‘Tez,’ it’s a new and the fastest digital payment app. The app launched in India this week by FM Arun Jaitley. The app supports several languages including; Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi and English. Users can change the language option anytime.
Tez has been made for India and will make payments as simple as cash,” said Caesar Sengupta, vice president, Next Billion Users team, at Google.
Tez uses UPI (Unified Payments Interface), and it works with all major banks, including its partners: Axis, HDFC Bank, ICICI and State Bank of India. You may feel excited to use Google Tez app but before this let’s know all in detail about this app.
Key features and points to know about “Tez app”:
1. Tez app is available for iOS and Android platforms and supports various languages like Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, etc.
2. At the time of registration, it asks for your mobile phone number linked to your bank accounts to start up the app. You will get the options of banks to choose from.
3. After registering your phone number, the application will send an SMS to the bank from your number to get UPI access. It creates UPI ID for you and links it to your Google account.
To secure your Tezz app, you have given the option of locking it down with your fingerprint by using a pin or with a fingerprint scanner you can secure the app.
4. Sending money through Tezz app is quite easy. You have to tap on the payments option. It list down the contacts available in your phonebook.
5. You can add your Account number, IFSC code details, Scan QR code, UPI ID in Google Tez app.
6. If you want to transfer money to the one who is not listed in your contact, then you can make use of “Cash Mode.” It is a new feature in Tez app that allows users to transfer money without having recipient’s phone number.
How to earn through Google Tez App?
Users can earn around 9000 through Tez app. There are two methods in which you can earn up to thousands in Tez app.
Inviting new users:
The process is simple. Members need to invite new users to install the app. The Member get an amount automatically transferred to their account when the referred user installs the app.
Google Tez app scratch cards give a chance users to win more than Rs 1000 per week. Users can win maximum 10 rewards per week and approximately rs9000 per year. It has two scratch cards. The blue card is awarded to both recipient and sender. And the Red card is awarded once per week on Sundays.
Users will be able to scratch it for a chance to win up to Rs. 1 lakh, Google said”.