14th September is going to be a BIG day for both iOS users and Apple as it may launch the new iPhone 13 models, AirPods 3, and Apple Watch. The biggest highlight of the event will be the updated model of the iPhone 12 as experts say it would let you make calls even without a 4G or 5G network.
This has created a buzz on the internet but Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has given a hint of what the new iPhone 13 could do? Here’s everything buyers can expect in the latest Apple device.
Now Make Calls Without Network, New iPhone 13 Lets You Do Impossible
The speculation about the new feature of the Apple phone is because of Apple’s partnership with Globalstar. It is a satellite company that works on low-earth-orbit satellite technology and offers the facility of satellite connectivity to the iPhone.
For this, it would have all the hardware installed including Qualcomm x65 modem that can work within the 2.4 GHz zone of Globalstar. Apple’s analyst Kuo said this would let users make calls even though they don’t have signals.
Users can even send messages via satellite connection using this feature. This would be highly advantageous for users traveling to remote areas with no cellular coverage.
But a Bloomberg report has cleared all the rumors saying, the new iPhone 13 feature is for emergency use. The report further revealed that merely having hardware doesn’t ensure that users can communicate without a cellular network.
So, should you buy iPhone 13 or not?
How Good Is iPhone 13 Than Previous Models?
Whether users will be able to use the satellite features or not, that’s a different side of the story. But other features of the phone are exciting. The company is deciding to launch four different models named- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, pro, and the pro max during the Apple event. All will differ slightly in terms of features, size, and price.
Check what you will get in the upcoming iPhone 13 models.
1. The new version would have a thick body with an expected thickness of up to 7.57 mm. This is slightly more than its previous models.
2. Camera bump would be thicker in both iPhone 13 and the pro versions.
3. Faster switching between apps and websites as it would have a refresh rate of 120Hz which is almost double of iPhone 12.
4. Users can expect improved camera features that may offer better pictures in night mode and higher zooming ability.
5. One of the biggest and impressive features of the iPhone 13 would be touch ID.
6. As usual new phone would not have any headphone jack
7. iPhone 13 pro max may not have any lightning port unlike iPhone 12 and 13.
It would be interesting to see how Apple would succeed in making its new model a big success despite having fewer technical upgrades.
What Is The Price Of The Apple New Device?
Talking about the cost, analysts expect the price of upcoming iPhone 13 models will not go much higher than its previous models. But the advanced hardware and new satellite chip may increase the price by 20% as per a report from DigiTimes.
For reference, the cost of Apple’s latest model iPhone 13 will go no less than $800 if you compare it with its previous model’s price.