Digestive biscuits are the first choice of health-conscious people as it packs with fiber and has a low amount of flour. These are also familiar as sweet- meal cookies and were first founded by two Scottish doctors. This has been called digestive cookies with the belief that cookies contain antacid properties. Moreover, there are so many companies that produce these biscuits, and they are readily available in the market. But it would be best to make digestive biscuits at home.
So are you looking for how to make digestive cookies at home? Then this article is helpful to you. Here we share the easy recipe of digestive cookies.
First, note down the ingredients that you need to make digestive biscuits.
- Two eggs
- 50-gram flour
- 100-gram oatmeal
- 50-gram sugar
- Salt as you want
- A pinch of bicarbonate soda
- Butter for greasing
Instructions To Make It:
- First, preheat the microwave on 200 degrees Celsius
- Now, use a tray and apply butter on it for greasing.
- Take a bowl and then keep all the dry ingredients and mix them.
- For making this batter soft add butter on it
- Then mix the eggs into batter and make it like a dough.
- After making a soft dough, put them on oatmeal, and prepare a thick consistency.
- Then, use a cutter to cut biscuits and keep them on the baking tray.
- Now, keep the tray with the cookies in the preheated oven and wait for 20-25 minutes. The perfect biscuits must have a golden brown color.
- After that, wait until they cool and then store them in an airtight container.
To conclude, making digestive cookies at home is not quite difficult. With some proper techniques and home, you can make delicious and tasty digestive biscuits. So, try this recipe at home and get healthy eating!