As the number of coronavirus positive cases continue to rise in India, Reliance Digital Industried Limited owner Mukesh Ambani has pledged to donate RS.500 Cr to Prime Minister Care Fun to assist the Nation in fight against the fast-spreading and deadly coronavirus.
Aside this, Reliance Digital Industried Limited said in a statement that, the company have also taken other initiatives to make sure that the Goverment and Nation remains unaffected and strong in the fight against the Covid-19 outbreak.
Few Initiatives taken by RIL are mentioned below:
View this post on Instagram
- The company is providing essential supplies to the Nation’s people through Reliance Retail.
- RIL pledged to provide free Fuel to people across India to help emergency vehicles.
- The company has set first coronavirus-based hospital to treat positive cases
- Also, the company will donate 1 Lakh masks for free to workers and caregivers.
- Helping people connect via ‘study from home, ‘work from home’ initiatives
Furthermore, the RIL has donated Rs. 5 Cr each to Gujarat and Maharashtra Relief Fund for the cause. A company statement reads;”RIL continues its 24×7, multi-pronged, on-the-ground effort to do its bit to ensure the nation remains prepared, fed, supplied, safe, connected and motivated to fight and win against the unprecedented challenges brought upon by the coronavirus pandemic,”.
“We are confident that India will conquer the coronavirus crisis sooner rather than later. The entire Reliance Industries team is with the nation in this hour of crisis and will do everything to win this battle against Covid-19”, Said by Mukesh Ambani, RIL Chairman and Managing Director of RIL.