Among all the Gulf countries, only Dubai has the perfect combination of luxury, fun, and adventure. And the marvelous man-made Dubai attractions of this desert country make it a paradise not only for tourists but also for businessmen.
There’s a different kind of energy and inspiration for the future in the atmosphere of Dubai. Whether it’s the luxurious hotels or shopping malls, artificial islands, or conceptual architectures, you’ll find everything worth visiting.
But, today we are taking you on the trip to the wonders of Dubai. Here you go!!!
7 Astonishing Dubai Attractions & Not To Miss Places To Visit
1. Dubai Frame
This 3-year old structure is a new highlight for tourists who come to see Dubai’s points of interest. One would see it as a large rectangular frame but in reality, the two sides of the frame are 150-metres high towers.
The crystal-clear glass deck connects the two making it look like a giant frame. The deck gives a panoramic view of the city’s past and present as the bridge splits the North and South Dubai. It also has a gallery displaying the futuristic Dubai.
Also Read: 8 Best Free Things To Do In Dubai For Affordable Traveling
Things to do at Dubai Frame:
• Learn about the countries past, present, and future at the audiovisual gallery at the sky deck
• See the beautiful architecture of the National Bird Falcon
• All the best places to visit in Dubai can be seen in this one frame from the crystal-clear glass deck
• The vortex tunnel inside the tower gives a glimpse for Dubai’s future, don’t miss it
Opening time– 9 am to 9 pm
Ticket price– AED 50 for adults, AED 20 for kids, and free for infants
Get to the Zabeel Park at Zaabeel Al Kifaf where this giant and futuristic frame lies.
2. Miracle Garden
Amidst the tall buildings lie a beautiful flower garden that has earned the status of ‘World’s biggest natural flower garden.’ Can you guess how many types of flowers are there? There are more than 40 million flowers.
But the major attractions are the giant peacocks and hearts near the lanes. It is the best place for lovers as the garden was opened on Valentine’s Day.
Opening time- Garden opens from 9 am to 9 pm on weekdays
When to come- November and May are the best months as the garden is filled with greenery and beautiful flowers
Ticket price– AED 30, Free for kids under 3 and specially-abled people
What to do at Miracle Garden?
• Once you are done with clicking pictures and admiring flowers, visit Trampoline Park.
• There’s an amphitheater within the garden which is decorated with flowers and has become the favorite place for artists
• Garden also has several restaurants that serve the best Indian, Arabic, and American cuisines. Bhoujan, Terrible Internet, Hardees, and MohammidKurdi are the best.
The Miracle Garden is situated at the Al Barsha South 3 of Dubailand.
3. Butterfly Garden
One of the best places to visit in Dubai is this unique butterfly-themed garden. Surrounded by the 15 thousand butterflies would be no less than a magical experience for any lepidopterist.
What makes it suitable for these beautiful creatures is the special weather of the garden. You can visit here anytime but winters are the best as it’s when their vibrant colorful creatures roam freely.
Opening time- 9 am to 6 pm
Ticket fees- AED 55 and free for babies and disabled people
More places to visit near the garden
• Enjoy the evening at Koi Pond
• Check out the educational area within the garden where your kids can learn about the life of butterflies
• There’s a butterfly museum within the garden that give more insights into these creatures
• You can make learning more interesting by watching animated moves on butterflies at the in-built cinema of garden
The butterfly garden is near to the Miracle garden so you can complete a trip to both of these Dubai attractions on the same day.
4. Bur Dubai Village
Unlike other top places to visit in Dubai, Bur Dubai is not at all modern with beautiful architecture, malls, and a glamorous atmosphere. But this old-style village is still worth visiting for anyone interested in knowing the past of Dubai.
It has preserved the history, culture, and past in the best way. You can see multiple historical Dubai attractions with great art and craft works at every corner.
Things to do in Bur Dubai
• Learn the history and culture through art at Majlis Gallery
• Shop at the old souks which is famous for its gold, spice, and textile products
• For antiques, Bastakia Quarter is popular
• Get the nightlife experience at the shores of Dubai Creek
• Taste the coffees around the world at Coffee Museum at Al Fahidii
Getting there: To reach the village, take a train to AL Ghubaiba or reach via bus either from Al Karama or Al Ghubaiba bus station
5. The World Of Islands
“You name it, Dubai has it, and if it doesn’t have then it might be building it.”
This collection of islands at the waters of Jumeirah will make you believe this phrase. The unique shape island is a mini earth map that is only visible from the top.
This artificial development has 300 private islands sectioned into 4 parts to accommodate all types of tourists and investors. You can even enjoy holidays here at the dream resorts or do these things.
What to do on the Island?
• Enjoy the boat tours at any time a day but most of the tours are closed after 11 pm
• Go for a 360 degree trip via helicopter rides
• Dinner at Toro Blanco
• Banana boating, jet skiing, and all kind of water sports facilities are available here
• You can explore the entire World of Islands at just AED 430 along with access to its beaches and pools
How to reach: Take a ride from Jumeirah Airport and reach Palm Jumeirah, the island is only 4 km away from there.
Also Read: Places To Visit In Bahrain: The Middle East’s Best Kept Secret
6. Glow Garden
Among all the exclusive gardens, this one is very special and a mood changer. It is the first such in the world so visiting this extraordinary themed garden is one of the best things to do in Dubai. The park comes alive at night when the city is decorated with lights.
Opening time- 6:30 am to 11 pm, 4 pm to 12 am on Fridays
Ticket price– AED 65
Things to do in Dubai Glow Garden
• Take your kids to the Dinosaur Park where the giant animatronics mimicking these big creatures are waiting to surprise you.
• Enjoy in the snow at the Ice Park and make your snowman. ( AED 45 for the entry at the park)
• Get an amazing experience and learn about waste recycling at the Art Park
• Stroll through the Happiness Streets
• Let your kids go on a glowing safari and meet the glowing animals of the park
There’s so much more to see at Glow Garden which can only be experienced at the night. Can’t wait for this once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Get to the Zabeel Park via metro from Al Jafiliya Station and hire a taxi to the gate no. 6 and 7 of the park.
Also Read: Top 6 Crazy Things You Can Only See In Dubai
7. Deep Dive Dubai
A recent addition to the list of Dubai attractions is the world’s deepest swimming pool. It is 200 feet deep and contains 3.8 million gallons of water. It now holds the Guinness world record and has beaten Poland in terms of depth and capacity.
The pool has a whole world under the water with an apartment, restaurant, walls with pictures, and no sharks. It is heaven for beginner and professional scuba divers.
Location: Nad Al Sheba 1, Dubai
Opening time– Opening soon
Ticket fees- yet to be decided
Top 10 Things To Do In Dubai
Of course, these Dubai attractions will fill your journey with amazing memories, but the fun has not ended here. Check our list to know what else Dubayy or Dubai has for tourists.
- Watch the water dancing on the rhythm of lights at the world’s largest dancing Dubai Fountain
- Unleash the future at the eye-shaped Museum of the Future
- Dive into the underwater Zoo at Dubai Mall
- Don’t miss the infinity tower which is twisted at the 90-degree angle and is 305 meters high tower
- Walk in the indoor tropical rainforest at the green planet
- Go for a thrilling adventure at the Xline Dubai Marine created for daredevils
- Shop at the ultimate shopping hub the Dragon Mart where you will find every kind of Chinese products
- Relax at Secret Beach at Palm Jumeirah Island
- Buy handicrafts, antiques, and souvenirs from the Al Jaber Gallery
- Go on a Hollywood and Bollywood journey at Motiongate and Bollywood Parks of Dubai